Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Slideshow: A Practical Example to Using SABSA Extended Security in Depth Strategy


A Practical Example to Using SABSA Extended Security-in-Depth Strategy from Allen Baranov

Following on from my last post, this is a practical way of using the extensions I proposed for the Security in Depth part of SABSA.

It gives an example of creating a Firewall Standard using the extensions.

I found this to be easier to do with a presentation than explaining it on the Blog so there you go.

Please let me know if you have any comments on this process.

Also, note that I am still looking for a job preferably in Information Security Management, Compliance or Information Security Architecture. Have a look at my linkedin profile for more information - http://au.linkedin.com/in/allenbaranov

- Allen Baranov