Friday, March 9, 2012

Information Security Analyst Available.

[Hire Me... Please.]

I am currently searching for a job so if any of my dedicated readers know of anything...please let me know.

I have about 10 years of experience in Information Security and am currently an Information Security Analyst for The South African Breweries Ltd. I have built up a wealth of technical knowledge but my most recent experience is in management which means getting vendors to put security controls in place, risk assessments, awareness, security architecture, policies and related documentation, etc.

I am well known in the security community in South Africa for my passion about Information Security and willingness to talk at length about the topic.

I am looking for something along the lines of "Security Analyst", "Security Manager", "Security Architect" as I feel my skills would be quite appropriate for these or similar job titles.

My preference would be to stay in Johannesburg or Pretoria but I would be happy to consider anything in South Africa or even overseas.

I don't want to bore you with all my details but anyone who is interested or may know of someone interested, please can you email me at: baranov <at> elucidate <dot> co <dot> za and I will forward you my full CV and supporting documentation.

PS. Any job that would require "out of the box" thinking would be very highly considered. My favourite project was an awareness project that I did covering the topic "phishing" which I am particularly proud of and would elaborate on but I have to save something for the interview...