Sorry Mr Covey,
1. Be proactive - procrastinators don't have it easy. Its hard work doing nothing. Make sure you have a plan set up. What if someone discovers how little work you do? Make sure you have a messy desk so you look busy. Arrange false meetings, etc. Book your calendar full. Use your phone a lot. Browse website. Do a blog.
2. Begin with the end in mind - visualize how not to work, what you can be doing, how to get around obstacles like bosses and HR.
3. First things first - blah blah blah long term goals etc etc. You know the drill. Also delegate; if you have to do something make sure that its delegation.
4. Think win/win - if you don't work hard your company doesn't have to pay you much - win/win.
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood - make sure you understand your boss before you take advantage of the situation. Know his weak points, when he arrives and leaves, what time he takes lunch, etc. Those are the best times to read comics online.
6. Synergize - how to work in teams. Simple - the whole office has one big quake contest while one of you keeps a look out for the boss. Even better - use cameras. But the important thing is to work as a team!
7. Sharpen the saw - all work and no play make you dull - take some time off. Do some work even - shock everybody.
This is tongue in cheek - please do not think I do the above. 'Cept maybe Blog. Oops, theres the boss... until next time..